Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sorry Ricky, Birthdays, and Viva Las Vegas!




Pictures a go-go! So it has been so busy, but so fabulous! I will start from the beginning and hopefully make it short and sweet.
So the the 21st, Brian, Frank, & Christian from the TWSS podcast, Ricky from Foul Monkeys, and Miss Wes from Live it up came to Case de Nessa & Derek for dinner and drinks. I think Ricky and I were the only ones who drank to the point of drunkenness, hence the picture of us above. We played rockband, watched TV, recorded a show, and hung out. Can I just say that I love those boys. All of them are as sweet as can be and I am so lucky to have met them all and maintained a friendship. It was probably the most fun I have had in forever. And as silly as it sounds, I miss them. Bwa bwa sorry ME!
Ok, Derek and I left for Vegas the following Tuesday and spent my birthday there. It also coincided with the in-laws being in Vegas. We stayed in the Venetian and OMG! it was gorgeous. I am lame and didn't take hardly any pictures, but my father in law did. When he sends me copies, I will put some up here. I had a great time! I didn't even gamble that much. There was so much to do otherwise. Derek's 2nd cousin Janice lives in Vegas and she and her husband Bob drove us through Red Rock Canyon and it was so pretty. Vegas gets 5 stars for sure. However, the next time I go, I am going during Fall or Winter. I hate the heat.
Also, Over on the facebook, I got so many happy birthday wishes. I felt loved, so thank you all who did that. :)
So, i hate to beg, but I want to make sure I help my friend Izola as much as I can. She is raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Her fundraising page is up and she is accepting donations. Her goal is $6,500 and she is 25% there! You can read all about what she is running for by clicking the picture below! THANK YOU!!




5 comments:

TWSS BOYS said...

Awwwwwww
I know we miss you too lady!!!

erik98122 said...

Glad you had a fun Birthday in ding ding central!!! I'm going next week for my hubbys bday! Weee!

xoxo
e

Malchera said...

The picture of you and Don King rocks. Only in America!!!

Melanie said...

You all look like you had a blast!

RambleRedhead said...

Glad you all had fun - I hope to meet those guys in the future and you two as well!

Truly love your show!