Sunday, April 11, 2010

A - Z Music I Love, T is for Tori Amos

Tori's voice is beautiful, her music is hot. Her music can take me to places in my mind, it is almost like being Alice in Wonderland. Eclectic and memorizing. Sweet and sexy. Hurtful and dirty. There is not one single word I can pinpoint to describe Tori. Of all the music I love, she is my favorite woman.

I discovered Tori because I'm a thief. I was at a friend's house and one of his friends left a box of CD's. I found Little Earthquakes and thought, huh, I've heard of this chick. So I swiped the CD. I know, horrible of me. Now, if I find any Tori album, I have to have it. Who cares if I have 10 versions of Precious Things?! I love every single one of them.



1 comment:

Graveetas said...

I Luvs Me Some Tori! Which Tori character would you be? My favorite song would be 'iiee' from Choirgirl Hotel which happens to be my favorite album. Concertina. Amber Waves, Bouncing off Clouds are my other faves!