Thursday, July 8, 2010

I am stronger than I give myself credit for

So yesterday was my 7 year anniversary. When I woke up, I felt confused. I thought I was going to be devastated and feel sorry for myself, and I didn't. I went to work and my pals did a good job keeping my mind off of it. I didn't think about it at all really.

Then I did something that i have been putting off because it made the divorce too real for me, I closed the joint bank account. This was the last thing other than the lease Derek and I had in both of our names. Then I came home, cried a little bit. Said something on twitter I shouldn't have because I was upset. Then got myself together and went for a walk. I went to my sisters and hung out with her and Mike. Met her boyfriend. He is very nice.

I came home and watched Dog the bounty hunter and fell asleep. Other than the time I was upset, it really wasn't as big of a deal as I was afraid of it being. I also got a bunch of stuff together for my little show. I am so excited about it, but at the same time, I have no idea what I will be talking about. I have some ideas. I just hope I don't bore everyone to tears.

Today I wasn't feeling well this morning, so I slept a lot. i needed it, I haven't slept more than 4 or 5 hours a night for weeks. I finally got up and hit the Target and made tomato cobbler that is in the oven now.

I am considering going back to being a vegetarian, but haven't decided. I will just take it as it comes and make my decisions when i am ready.

3 comments:

Walt said...

If you think about it, doesn't Target make everything better, even if only while inside it's loving arms? :-)

Little Aussie Battler said...

hey nessa,
great to find and read your new blog.
can't wait to hear your dulcit tones again, coming thru the little iPhone .

love U.

Malchera said...

Stay strong, enjoy the tomato cobbler