Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Song of the Day 10/01/08 and an update

Frozen, by Madonna

You only see what your eyes want to see
How can life be what you want it to be
You're frozen
When your heart's not open

You're so consumed with how much you get
You waste your time with hate and regret
You're broken
When your heart's not open

First, I want to send a huge hug to my darling Kim Beaver. I hope your father recovers quickly.

Yesterday we had a BBQ for my supe who is going to another department on the 10th. I'm sadzies because he is a really cool guy. He's moving on to better things and I wish him the best. I'm gonna miss him being around.

I am leaving for ID a week from tomorrow. My best pal April and her boyfriend Doug are going to stay here with Maggie while Derek and I are gone. We are actually going to her house on Saturday for a BBQ. hopefully it won't be so hot. Today was 101 degrees and I thought I was going to die. Come on fall!

Derek got a well deserved raise and we are hoping it will be on the next paycheck. I love when Derek gets all assertive and sticks up for himself. His boss is still a nozzle, but at least Derek is paid more to tolerate him.

I want a pumpkin spice frappachino. That sounds so good right now! Ok bye.

4 comments:

(F)redddy said...

Safe travels love.

WyldGade said...

Have a good time in ID. Congrats to Derek.

Malchera said...

Good luck in Idaho

Well done Del

kim beaver said...

thx for the shout out dear :)
Hurrah for the pay raise!!!!!! Well deserved, well done :)
Have a safe trip dear!