Sunday, December 21, 2008

Song of the Day 12/21/08

O Holy Night, by Bing Crosby



Say what you will about Bing Crosby, this song is beautiful and seriously makes me tear up.

I have met some outstanding people this year and am so happy to call them my friends, and in some cases, family and I hope to add to the list in 2009. Who knew you could have so many dads?

Without getting too long winded and sappy, I would just like to say that for those of you who read my blog, listen to the podcasts I was or am involved with, who take the time to write me, send cards, and make the most wonderful Christmas decor for me, thank you.

I say Christmas is what you make it and hope that, regardless of what you celebrate or believe, you make it special and do what makes you happy.

Nessa
XO

No comments: