Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catch Up

I have been a lazy blogger. Sometimes, I have so many things going on in my brain, I am not sure how to address it. Right now, I have a nice migraine and the meds are making me feel right as rain with a large touch of the drowzy. So after this little ramble, I am going back to bed.

Went out with Kevy last friday. Had our usual date at the Applebees where the only thing vegetarian was their drinks, so I did just that. Caramel Appletinis are my new best friend! We played cath up and discussed how I disapproved of the new girlfriend (who is actually an ex-girlfriend who cheated on him with three or four guys, now she's got a kid and baby daddy ran out. hmmmm, red flag!)

While we were at the park we saw some drunk guy playing Mike Tyson's punchout with a payphone. A cop showed up later and said we should probably move a long sing it's not a good place to be that late.

I get to meet Warren Buffett on Monday. That's kinda cool. They sent us emails at work on what we were allowed to do and stuff. No cell phone pics, no autographs, I don't remember the other thing. He is having his picture taken with our team though and I will be getting a copy. Maybe I can figure out how to post it.

How excited am I about President Obama! I had to work yesterday and missed pretty much everything, I did get to hear a bit on the radio. And was happy to see that he has a lot of LGBT friendly items on his agenda that you can check out here :
http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/civil_rights/

I have a very positive outlook on things concerning our country. I think we picked the right man for the job!

Ok, I am about down for the count. Ni ni's for Nessa

4 comments:

TWSS BOYS said...

Lazy Betch!!!
Get to blogging more!
CHOP CHOP!
hahahahahaha

Sasha said...

It's about time you updated. =)

Malchera said...

Enjoy meeting Warren Buffett

(F)redddy said...

I still have high hopes for Obama, but he's making me angry this week with the amount of things he's already dropped from his "to do" list.