Sunday, April 27, 2008

I need Blog Fiber

I will be at work or just randomly walking around the house and will have a thought that I want to write about here. And i always say i will do it later. I need to stop doing that because I never remember. I should be more regular about it, but let's be honest, I have to write down things on my arm to remember. Sometimes I come home from work with my arm covered in ink. And sometimes, I still don't remember. I rule.

We recorded on Friday night and had a guest host. I love having a guest host. It gives us a chance to get to know someone we might not talk to every day and I think it gives us things to go off about. We talked for 2 hours. I love it. editing it down to a 45-50 minute show...not so much haha! We need to schedule a time for Sasha and Chef Travis to be on. I haven't forgotten about you two!

Through this recent shake up in our podcasting lives, I was humbled by the number of people who have come forward to our aid and support. Some people I didn't expect. It was completely awesome and I am thankful to have these people in this community I love being apart of. So thank you all very much.

I should be getting ready for work. But I didn't want to forget to write here today. It was too important to say thank you.

3 comments:

Walt said...

I love having guests on the show, too. That was hella fun (do the kids still say "hella"?) and I really liked Hex. I hope we can have him back soon.

I feel so sorry for you, though. Editing this show is going to be waaaaay bigger than usual. I'm sorry.

sending hugs and kisses (and by kisses, I mean Hershey's Kisses!!)

Nessa said...

Aww Walt, what if I want real kisses? We could make out, it's alright! hahaha kidding ;)

Melanie said...

Hex is a hoot! And how about having an extra-special "unedited" show, so we can hear what was cut out?