Saturday, July 26, 2008

Beach Time With (F)reddy

Today I got to meet Freddy and his partner Jed, and their two sons, Adrian and Nathan.

Miss Wes and I met everyone at a burger place called Hodads, which was on an episode of Diners, Drive ins, and Dives. I had the grilled cheese :)

We took a stroll down to Ocean Beach where Freddy and Jed tried to convince his kids to go in the water. We also saw a very nice lifeguard who was sooo yummy. Freddy has video of him. So yummy. It was a great time and Freddy and his family were just adorable. I hope we get to hang out again. Here are a few pictures, the last one of me wearing my present from Freddy :)





On the back of the shirt it says weremeanbecauseyourestupid.com :)

4 comments:

Were Mean Because Youre Stupid said...

(F)reddy is AWESOME! You all look so damn good.

-walt

(F)redddy said...

This was the best gaycation EVER!!!

erik98122 said...

Good times!! :D

Malchera said...

Glad you all had fun.