Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boo to teeth

So last thursday, I went to the dentist for the first time in 19 years. Yea I know, gross. So I went and when they called me back, I had a mini panic attack. Crying, can't breath. So the Dr. Dentist says, do you know what laughing gas is? We're going to give you a sample. So, he puts on the mask and tells me my fingers will tingle when it's kicking in. No finger tingles. But the lights were becoming very pretty. I compare it to doing E. Yes, I did it a long time ago, don't judge me. So the lights are pretty and Dr. Dentist puts dark glasses on me. Derek says something like, go get in your plane goose or top gun or something. I start laughing and Dr. Dentist says yea were turning it off.

So today the receptionist lady calls and says that my bottom tooth that I had chipped has a small cavity in it and they want to get it taken care of asap since the longer I wait the more my enamel will wear away and the cavity could get larger. So This thursday, I will be going in and getting my tooth taken care of. The only thing left is a series of cleaning and my wisdom teeth on the bottom pulled. Other than that, they say my teeth are in good shape.

In other news...bad segway

Sweetie Southern Boy Eric's fur baby is in the animal hospital :( You all need to send good puppy vibes to the boogs! No one wants their babies to be sick and I know I would appreciate the well wishes!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Awe...I am dreading the dentist. Will you come with me? You always cheer me up. I love you!

Walt said...

I'll be thinking of you tomorrow when you're getting your tooth fixed. And I'll be envious of the gas you get.

Malchera said...

Dental pain is awful. Take care, they have never given me gas, but I have to take of my glasses, and I end up rolling about, have blind, and look drunk

Taylor The Latte Boy said...

Hey Nessa!
I'm trying to get a hold of you for the taping of Ep 69 Sunday night - please e-mail me when you get a chance!!! podismycopilot@gmail.com

Jerry said...

Ack! More teeth!