Friday, July 25, 2008

My movie's soundtrack

I found this on an old journal I used to use. I love the itunes games!

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...


Opening Credits:
"Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley

Waking Up:
"Everything's Alright" from Jesus Christ Superstar

First Day At School:
"Jealous Guy" Elliott Smith

Falling In Love:
"Baby Britain" Elliott Smith

Fight Song:
"Death on Two Legs" Queen

Breaking Up:
"Bury Me With It" Modest Mouse

Prom:
"You Rock My World" Michael Jackson

Life's OK:
"Your Guardian Angel" The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Mental Breakdown:
"I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" Hank Williams

Driving:
"Scoff" Nirvana WHOA, this was the same song I got when I did it in Sept of 2006! Weird!

Flashback:
"I Fall to Pieces" Patsy Cline

Getting Back Together:
"You Must Have Been a Beautiful Baby" Bing Crosby

Wedding:
"Amen" Jewel

Birth of Child:
"My Sweet Prince" Placebo

Death Scene:
"Hairspray Queen" Nirvana

Funeral Song:
"Rose Parade" Elliott Smith

End Credits:
"Black Cadillacs" Modest Mouse

No comments: