Saturday, July 12, 2008

Palm Springs Meet and Greet

So today I drove to the Palm Springs to meet my dad (Big Fatty), Tim C and his hubby Ron, Frank and his hubby Kevin (who Dad affectionately called Larry), Wes, and Uncle Miss Kitty. It was a long drive, but I didn't get lost once! So I left my house about 11:30 and got to Hamburger Marys at about 2:45ish. When I was pulling in Dad and Uncle Miss Kitty was walking in. Uncle Miss Kitty is soooo tall and very nice. And dad, as cute as can be. Big hugs all around. We were a little early so we chatted until my bitch Frank and his hubby came in. Both of them so adorable and so funny. Frank and his gray haired goodness. yummy! Then came Miss Wes who was wearing almost the same shirt as me, just a different color. We were West Coast team. Wes was adorable as usual. Then Tim and his husband Ron. I sat next to Ron and can I say, sweet, sweet, sweet. Tim is tiny and was very sweet also. I know it sounds like I am repeating myself, but everyone was ten shades of adorable and was so sweet.

There were drinks and a yummy sandwich! Lots of talking, some phone calls. Poor Uncle Miss Kitty doesn't listen to the podcasts so he was kinda lost, but I would say we all got along great. I left the boys to play podcasters and made my way home.

I forgot to have people take pictures of Wes and I, Tim and I, and Frank and I with my camera, so I will steal them from Dad. But here are some pictures I did get!








5 comments:

Michael in Stuttgart said...

Nessa - you are gorgeous. You have the most intriguing and fascinating eyes and a beautiful smile.
Looking at that picture with your dad, I understand how thankful you must be to take so much after your mother :)

Walt said...

OMG! You're taller than Dad. I wouldn't have thought it. You look fucking adorable together. Is that makeup from your amazon wishlist? Miss Wes can certainly fill out a shirt nicely. And look at Frank. Hubba hubba. I can't wait to see more pictures from everyone.

[LaLa] Lauren said...

Aww looks like you had fun with your daddy! (= I love how you say "10 shades of adorable" so cute!

Fairy Princess Holly said...

Awesome that you had such a good time! :)And I'm glad your drive wasn't bad!

And Lauren, I can guess where she gets "10 shades of adorable" from...just sayin'.

Malchera said...

Glad you all had fun. Looks like a great day