Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Something Random and pretty neat

Ok, I need to make this fast because I should have been in the shower 10 minutes ago.

I got a message on the facebooks from a girl I know named Rebecca. I met Rebecca in the Nirvana chatroom in like 1999 or 2000, a long time ago. We would randomly talk now and then through the years because of "Rabbit Rabbit on the first."

So anyways, the message was like Nessa, you do WMBYS?! I noticed you were friends with Fun with Puppies and I am friends with a couple of those guys.

Ok so whats weird is I just met Christian from Fun with Puppies on Saturday and he may be a friend of someone I have known through the internet years ago.

weird.

Ok I am going to be late, again.

Curse my internet addiction!

1 comment:

[LaLa] Lauren said...

Congratulations, you have just received celeb status!