Thursday, August 7, 2008

Podcasting junk and stuff

I know that many of my readers are listeners of WMBYS. Well I made some appearances on other shows this week that you should go check out.

I was on episode 69 of my boyfriend's podcast, Pod is My Co-Pilot. They share a gross story of a "friend" of theirs. very funny!

Not to long ago I did an interview with Tom from the Ramble Redhead show. I know a lot of us tease Tom about shameless promotion, but I really believe his show does some good and I have learned a lot from it. He posted our show this morning. If you want to take a listen you can by going to his web site or through iTunes.

3 comments:

RambleRedhead said...

Nessa

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed doing our interview. I think you are an amazing person and wish you much success for years to come.

Candy said...

Nessa I enjoyed your interview with Tom. It was nice to hear more about you. Thanks.

Frank from Atlanta - Listener# 41 said...

Miss Nessa the C...

Loved the interview, It made me proud to be your Bitch...

Hugs,
Frank