Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Damn you Daily Purge and Foul Monkeys!

So i am listening to the daily purge this morning and John and Robbie start talking about 2 girls 1 cup. It didn't sound that bad, so I was like, I'm gonna look it up when I get home. I forgot of course.

So i am checking in with Ricky and Herbe and Ricky posted a link to it on their forum. I'm thinking, ok why not.

For reals, if you have not watched it, don't. It was by far the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

However, the reations to it on youtube are hilarious.

So for the four or five of you that read here. I need addresses for Christmas cards. I think I still have Walt's, Holly's, and Ru's. I need Michael and Kevins' and Taylor if he is comfy. Everyone else has a po box of some sort I can find. Email me at missxomisery@aol.com and I promise I will respect the restraining order this time ;).

Ok, I am off to find something that will erase that horrible image out of my mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny.....we talk about this briefly on my podcast today! The video is gross but I agree, the reactions are hilarious!

Nessa said...

I almost want to send it to my mom just to hear her react! I am so cruel!