Friday, October 19, 2007

K-I-D-S YES!

When I was about 8 years old, I used to watch KIDS incorporated religiously! I was looking for The Never Ending Story song on you tube and find this:



In this video you will see the song stylings of Martika and Stacey Fergeson (AKA Fergie) and the drumming of mr. Mario Lopez! (he's playing during the second song from the goonies)

This shit cracks me up. When I was 8 I used to tell people that this one was my cousin:




She ended up being Jennifer Love Hewitt. hahaha! She's my cousin ;)

I love youtube.

2 comments:

Walt said...

I was too old for Kids Incorporated, and judging from that clip, I'm sure glad I was born when I was. That was really painful. That first kid, the boy, singing "Neverending Story" was really, really, really bad. And I don't even recognize Fergie. Maybe if she wet herself on stage there I would.

Nessa said...

hahaha, walt! I was 8!

Kids inc. was great!