Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Archerr, My sister, and Charlie Brown

Yesterday I was upset with Archerr for comments he made regarding the fires here in California. He apologized today and I really appreciated it. His apology was sincere and I knew he didn't intend to upset anyone, SO I don't hold one ounce of a grudge. Love ya Mr. Archerr!

I left work at 1:15 today to take my sister to the emergency room. She passed out at work and was incoherent. So we sat in the ER for hours to find out there is nothing wrong, which is great. But my work only allows sick time for parents, grandparents, and children. So I have to argue with the powers than be that I shouldn't be penelized because we were in the ER.

I am sitting here watching It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. I love Charlie Brown. I always thought of myself as Lucy. A couple of blockheads sitting in a pumpkin patch! hahahaha!

I love everything about Charlie Brown. I always have a soft spot for the underdog.

Ok I am going to eat my frosty and go sleepies.

I really am glad my sister is ok...I was kinda scared.

1 comment:

Walt said...

I'm a day late and a dollar short. I'm glad your sister is doing better. Any clue what caused her episode? That's scary as shit.