Friday, September 28, 2007

Birthday Dinner and Tylenol PM dreams

So last night Keela came over and we headed to the Roadhouse Grill. Never been there, it was interesting. They give you peanuts when you sit down that you can promptly throw on the floor. It was a nice dinner and it was great to see Keela.

I took a Tylenol PM at about 8:30 since I hadn't been sleeping well and fell asleep about 9 ish.

Ok I had some really weird ass dream about a guy I don't know, but looked farmiliar, trying to ride a bike, but he kept falling off. Any interpretations?

Yesterday's menu:
sun chips
half a chicken salad
1 bbq potato thing it was a half of potato with bbq sauce, cheese, and onions.
1 cream cheese eggroll
a green salad
maybe 5 oz of a steak, I ate less than half and it was a 12oz.
1 diet coke
30 oz of water
2 black cherry cream sodas


I have to go get ready for work now :(

No comments: