Sunday, September 2, 2007

Get in my bellay!

Day 2:

5am
A bowl of Smart Start Cereal with vanilla flavored soy milk
(I don't care for milk much anymore)

7am
container of key lime yogurt
20 oz vitamin water

9am
handfull of cheez-its
1 diet coke

10:30am
a patty melt from Carl's Jr
34 oz water

12:15pm
handfull of baby carrots

1:30pm
100 calorie pack of hostess cupcakes

4:00pm
Lean Cuisine mushroom spinach pizza
34 oz of water

I did walk for 20 minutes this morning too :)

I will prolly have a snack at 6. I read that if you eat little meals all day long, it helps your body burn it up better. And I can't eat after 7pm because I got to bed at like 9:30 and I don't want it to sit.

I think I did good considering my current habits...one day down a million to go!

2 comments:

Fairy Princess Holly said...

Good luck, sweetie! Fighting against the food is a tough battle! Be tough! :) *Hugs!*

Nessa said...

Thanks Holly :)