Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hello Adam!

Ok, I think it was Pod is my co-pilot that mentioned Adam Levine from Maroon 5, but while watching the Vh1s I saw their new video. And I have to say Yum-o! Yum-o and how come he's always getting it on in their videos? Not that I mind :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really love their new album. I loved Songs About Jane also.

In other news, I am in a music funk. I need something new to wake up the ears. Everything is starting to sound the same to me. meh! Suggestions?

2 comments:

Taylor The Latte Boy said...

Two Words:

Sheena

Easton

Try listening to Morning Train (9 to 5) and not smiling, I ask you.....

PS - thanks for the shout out

Nessa said...

Taylor, I think you should be my new bff.

I am all about the cast! I am bummed I missed the latest one and have to wait :(