Monday, September 17, 2007

Quickly

It was a long day. I am totally stoked because it was under 80 degrees today. I really want to take my walks outside instead of on the machine. Maggie will love a long walk instead of the little ones she gets. I have started walking 5 days out of 7. My goal is to do all seven days, it's my days off that throws off my motivation. But I will get there. I feel better physically already which is helping with me to continue.

I was browsing The Foul Monkeys blog and saw a click for Gore Vidal's Caligula trailer. Courtney Love was in the trailer. You know, I am not a huge fan of Hole, but Courtney as an actress...I love her. I thought up until she got her face done, she was gorgeous...but she looks pretty in this clip.



She looks a little twacked out, but I think she looks pretty. I know, i'm weird.

Food for today
Mushroom, spinach omelet with left over portabello sausage
Vanilla yogurt
grapes
carrots
harvest cheddar sun chips
turkey sammie
string cheese
green salad
one of them lean cuisine paninni
1 diet cream soda
1 diet coke
66 oz of water

3 comments:

Walt said...

I really, for the most part, like walking. I'm thrilled that I made it through the entire vacation without having any of my foot issues. I'm going to miss walking around this resort. There are really nice paved paths here. I finally got my routine down and it's time to go.

Try not to overdo it. If you can't do it everyday, it's not terrible. I think I started by walking a few days a week. Now I feel really bad when I can't go out. I try to do a minimum of 30 minutes. I read somewhere that 30 minutes of continuous walking is enough to kick up your metabolism. Less than 30, not so much. Don't know if it's true, but it keeps me on track.

Malchera said...

``I have existed from the morning of the world and I shall exist till the last star falls''

The video of Courtney is cool. I liked her in the people versus Larry Flint.

Fairy Princess Holly said...

Good for you Nessa. It's always hardest in the beginning. I like walking, and have to do as much outside before it 1) gets too cold or 2)gets to the part of the year where it gets dark at 4:30--I hate that!

Hang in there, you're doing great!