Sunday, September 23, 2007

I am sore, damn wii

So after playing wii tennis and bowling, I feel like my arm is going to fall off. I started playing paper mario today. It's cute and fun. I'm happy about having the wii, not happy about the money we spent on it haha.

I'm going to bed early tonight, I need to start getting more than 5 hours of sleep. it's taking it's toll.

Chargers lost :(

i didn't list my food yesterday, was too busy playing :X

yesterday I had
Carrots
sun chips
potato soup
6 bites of a steak and some fettuccine alfredo
3 diet root bears
16 oz of water

today i had

black bean and egg burrito
yogurt
grapes
carrots
a turkey sammie
a hand full of teddy grahams
string cheese
the rest of my alfredo from the day before
two squares of a chocolate truffle bar :X and it was good.
60 oz of water
1 diet coke
1 diet root beer

2 comments:

Fairy Princess Holly said...

See, the Wii totally counts as exercise! Look at how buff you will be!!

Walt said...

I wish this damn computer would make me sore in an exercise kind of way. I think the desk, which is far from ergonomically correct, is contributing to the pain in my back. I'm such an old man.